Keep the discussion going--join our JobWatch Group on LinkedIn!
Clinical Project Manager
- Clinical Operations
Do you have the proven ability to manage and meet all objectives for key clinical studies? Are you passionate about independently developing clinical study protocols and executing on key clinical studies?
If your answer is yes, then we may be looking for you!
Spectranetics, recently named one of the “Most Trusted Companies”, has an opening for a Clinical Project Manager.
What You Will Do: You will be responsible for managing and meeting the objectives of key clinical studies, satisfying all applicable regulatory standards and company requirements. You will be independently developing clinical study protocols and executing teh clinical studies/trials including management of direct reports.
What You Will Learn: Spectranetics attracts and hires the best talent on the planet! You will be working with a great team of dedicated experts and leaders in the Medical Device Industry who will support your continued growth. You will learn from your fellow teammates, Clinicians, Sales Leaders, and other industry professionals about our state of the art products.
What You Will Become: You will become influential in the ongoing management of the Company's Clinical program. You will provide expertise, discipline, problem solving, collaboration and dedication to become a master of industry-leading best practices.
What Success Looks Like:
- Bachelor's degree (technical). Technical degree defined as engineering, biological sciences or related medical/scientific field.
- Masters degree will substitute for 1 year of experience. A Ph.D. or MD will substitute for 2 years of experience.
- Minimum 4-7 years experience directly supporting clinical research or similar experience in a medical/scientific area.
- Experience with mentoring others preferred.
- Direct report experience required. Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced written and oral communications skills.
- Able to manage multiple tasks independently
- Able to identify problems, develop solutions and implement to address study issues
- Proficient knowledge of medical terminology, disease states and current treatment modalities
- Expertise with GCPs and regulatory compliance guidelines for clinical
- Knowledge of clinical and outcomes research study design, methods and statistics.
Special Requirements: May require up to 40% travel - must be flexible with travel to meet needs of the study
Material and Equipment Directly Used:
- Knowledge of and skill in using Microsoft Office, specifically, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook.
- Spectranetics' Policies and Procedures
- FDA regulations and international standards
- Computers and software, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Concur, Oracle, and other Custom Software, office phones, fax and copy equipment as well as other office equipment as required.
Agencies that submit a resume to SPNC must have a current executed SPNC Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Talent Acquisitions Department. In addition Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a SPNC Recruiter. All resumes must be submitted to the vendor portal under these terms or they will not be considered.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work assigned to individual filling this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required. This job description is subject to change as the needs and requirements of the department and business change.
All applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screen to be hired.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Clinical Project Leader Jobs
- View more Clinical Operations Jobs
- View more Spectranetics Jobs