Keep the discussion going--join our JobWatch Group on LinkedIn!
Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
Ocular Therapeutix, Inc
- Clinical Operations
Reporting to the Clinical Project Manager, this is a great opportunity for an energetic and organized person looking to grow their Clinical career. In this position you will assist and provide support to the members of the clinical trial team in order to facilitate the clinical trial processes including execution of clinical trials. The CRA will assist the following: designing, implementing and maintaining clinical trials; writing protocols, case report forms and consent forms; and recruiting and selecting investigators and ensuring good clinical practices are followed.
Responsibilities of the CRA:
Qualifications of the CRA:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Health or Science field preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy, proficiency in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to travel approximately 35-40% for site training, clinical study procedure support, monitoring responsibilities and educational seminars
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Clinical Research Associate Jobs
- View more Clinical Operations Jobs
- View more Ocular Therapeutix, Inc Jobs