Keep the discussion going--join our JobWatch Group on LinkedIn!
Clinical Research Coordinator Assistant
PMG Research, Inc
- Clinical Operations
This position is accountable for supporting the Clinical Research Coordinators for both clinical and clerical assigned tasks in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with the SOP’s, COG’s, and ICH guidelines.
Promoting the mission of PMG to function as an Integrated Site Network providing unparalleled service to our clinical trial partners. Actively striving to meet and exceed priorities as discussed with direct supervisor. Actively recruiting and promoting our service to suitable participants and sponsor representatives. Assisting Clinical Research Coordinators as they perform tasks required to coordinate and complete a study according to the protocol.
- Assisting Clinical Research Coordinators with patient visits, documentation, CRF completion, data queries and monitor visits.
- Performing technical requirements of study protocols, i.e., lab work (phlebotomy and processing), blood pressure, electrocardiograms, Holtor monitoring, pulmonary function testing, allergy testing, urine/serum pregnancy testing, strep throat screening, or any procedure necessary for the protocol as ordered by the investigator or coordinator.
- Assisting in the laboratory or with other laboratory duties such as performing quality assurance review, restocking of supplies and processing of specimens.
- Performing consult visits as needed.
- Completes training on Clinical Trial Management System and maintains proper skills to update database, complete participant reimbursement, capture referral source of participants, and create calls lists to promote recruitment.
- Assisting the Clinical Research Coordinator or other staff members with creating and copying patient files for study closeout procedures.
- Enters visit data in the Electronic Data Capture (EDC) or Case Report Forms (CRF) within timelines provided by sponsor.
- Addresses all queries or data clarifications within 48 hours of receipt
- Typing memos, letters, recruitment tools, progress notes and various documents.
- Filing labs and correspondence.
- Performing various errands to pick up dry ice, supplies, samples, physician signatures and storage boxes, etc.
- Assisting Clinical Research Coordinators or other staff members as determined by the needs and priorities of the research organization, and as time and abilities permit.
- Assisting with answering the telephones, making appointment reminder calls and initial phone screening.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands: This position requires physical effort. Incumbent must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds. This position does involve direct contact with patients and includes performing phlebotomy procedures as needed. Occupational Health and Safety Risks include potential exposure to bloodborne and airborne pathogens.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Travel: This position may involve limited travel, including airplane and car travel, to attend investigator meetings and ongoing training opportunities, and other medical offices.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Clinical Research Coordinator Jobs
- View more Clinical Operations Jobs
- View more PMG Research, Inc Jobs