JobWatch

26 days old

Equity Research Analyst / Investment Analyst

Kelly Services
Chicago, IL 60684
**Kelly Services is currently seeking an Equity Research Analyst opening in Chicago (Downtown/ Loop)**


**Interested? Apply now and send your updated resume to ANGP465@kellyservices.com**


**Role: Equity Research Analyst**


**Location: Chicago (Downtown / Loop)**


**Salary range** is $110-160k depending on experience. They also offer a year end discretionary bonus which is about 50% of their salary. 80% of the bonus is individual based on performance and meeting goals and the other 20% is firm based on how the company does that year. If they have a good year they can receive more than 20%.


**Hours:**


M-F 8am-5pm 40 hour work week. They for the most part work 40 hours a week unless during peak times they may get a little busier. They also have a remote hybrid model where employees work in the office 3 days a week and can then choose 2 days to work from home. In Chicago a lot of people take advantage of working from home 2 days a week due to the commute. They do not have any parking on site so most employees in Chicago will commute in via the metra if they live outside the city. They also offer a home office stipend to cover office expenses to work remotely.


**Requirements:**


+ 2-5 years experience, general knowledge of the industry, prefer someone with experience on the sell-side or buy-side or public accounting. Must have advanced Excel Skills. Must have an undergrad degree in Finance or Accounting. Must have strong modeling skills.

+ Preferred Qualifications: Prefer they have at least started on obtaining their CFA or CPA. Prefer VBA proficiency, PowerPoint and FactSet experience.

+ They prefer someone who has experience on the sell side or buy side. They dont necessarily need to have a finance background and they would consider someone with an accounting background. They prefer they have modeling skills and must have advanced knowledge of Excel including VBA proficiency. They prefer that the candidate has either completed their CFA or CPA or they are working towards it. If they are working on their CFA they prefer they have completed level 1 and are working on level 2. They do reimburse a portion for the CFA CPA Exam ( see benefit summary info for details). The type of work they do is more in front of a computer versus interacting with clients so there are less soft skills involved.


**Job Description:**


+ The Equity Team is a group of versatile, experienced equity investment professionals that provide portfolio management and equity analysis for each of our ten proprietary internal equity strategies. These strategies range up and down the market cap scale and address both domestic and developed international markets.

+ In identifying attractive investment opportunities, the team employs both industry standard as well as proprietary equity research valuation systems and data sources.

+ Responsibilities of this role will include supporting our senior equity analysts in generating investment insights for our portfolio managers across our internal strategies.

+ Further responsibilities of this role include conducting investment analysis, data collection, and report generation


Investment Analyst / Research Analyst


**Why Kelly** **** **?**


Youre looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and were here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.


**About Kelly** ****


At Kelly, were always thinking about whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, were a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.


Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Posted: 2022-05-30 Expires: 2022-06-30

Before you go...

Our free job seeker tools include alerts for new jobs, saving your favorites, optimized job matching, and more! Just enter your email below.

Share this job:

Equity Research Analyst / Investment Analyst

Kelly Services
Chicago, IL 60684

Join us to start saving your Favorite Jobs!

Sign In Create Account
Powered ByCareerCast