JobWatch

18 days old

Payroll Specialist & Accounting Assistant (Onsite role in Wauwatosa, WI not remote)

Kelly Services
Wauwatosa, WI 53222 Work Remotely
**Kelly Services** in partnership with our customer in Wauwatosa, WI is seeking a qualified candidate for a Direct Hire role as a **Payroll Specialist & Accounting Assistant** . In this Direct Hire role, you will start as an employee of the customer organization on day number one.


*This is an onsite role at a our customer site in Wauwatosa, WI with work being performed at the customer site. Remote or work from opportunities are not currently available in this position.


**Job Details:**


Hours: Full time Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm (flexibility to start earlier)


Pay: $19-25/hr. based on skills and experience


Benefits: Health Insurance (including vision), 401(k), life insurance, PTO including combination of vacation and sick/personal time, paid holidays


**Job Duties:**


This full-time job will support two sides of their business 60% of time will be spent in a Payroll Specialist Capacity while the other 40% will be spent in the Accounting assistant role/job duties.


**Payroll Related Job Duties (60%)**


+ Ensure timely and accurate payroll processing for a group of tax and accounting clients

+ Reconcile and prepare quarterly and annual payroll reports

+ Handle incoming payroll related questions by phone or email

+ Complete or assist with workers compensation audits

+ Perform employee maintenance on new hires and existing clients

+ Process retirement plan contributions


**Accounting Related Job Duties (40%)**


+ Assist the accounting and tax staff with data entry

+ Process annual 1099s

+ Assist with preparation of personal property tax returns

+ Complete monthly bank reconciliations

+ Respond timely to client requests for information


**Job Requirements:**


+ 5 years of experience processing all aspects of payroll and performing basic accounting functions

+ Experience with MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook, ability to perform accurate data entry

+ Solid understanding of current technologies and ability to embrace change

+ Excellent written and verbal communication skills

+ Sensitivity to confidential information is critical

+ Strong organizational and troubleshooting abilities

+ Willingness to find answers to a clients questions or concerns


Please apply now for this immediate **Direct Hire Payroll Specialist & Accounting Assistant** role. You may also submit a resume to Angie angj432@kellyservices.com.


**Why Kelly** **** **?**


Youre looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and were here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.


**About Kelly** ****


At Kelly, were always thinking about whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, were a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.


Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Posted: 2021-11-19 Expires: 2022-01-06

Before you go...

Our free job seeker tools include alerts for new jobs, saving your favorites, optimized job matching, and more! Just enter your email below.

Share this job:

Payroll Specialist & Accounting Assistant (Onsite role in Wauwatosa, WI not remote)

Kelly Services
Wauwatosa, WI 53222

Join us to start saving your Favorite Jobs!

Sign In Create Account
Powered ByCareerCast