JobWatch

12 days old

Print Production Associate - SW Portland

Kelly Services
Portland, OR 97240
**Job Description**


Since 1946, Kelly Services has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a temp-to-hire opportunity to work as a Printing Production Associate for a company in SW Portland, Oregon.


Description:

The Printing Production Associate's main responsibility will be high volume print production. The employee controls, organizes and monitors the flow of printed materials in a printing company.

There will be some mail runs as well as inserting mail and posting mail.


Schedule:

There are three shifts at this site and all shifts required

First Shift from 7am/8am - 4pm/5pm Mon-Fri;

Second Shift from 8pm - 4am Sun-Thurs;

Third shift from 10:30pm - 7:30am Sun-Thurs.


The first 2-3 weeks of training will be on 2nd or 3rd shift as that is when most of the high speed print training is completed. After the training period, 80% of the job will be on first shift and the other 20% will be on second or third.


Pay Rate:

Starting wage on first shift is $15.50/hr. There is a 5% shift differential for second shift and 10% shift differential for third shift.


Qualifications:

Print production experience.

Familiarity with Fiery Software or a similar RIP (Raster Image Processor) preferred.

High school diploma required.

Must have flexibility to work a variety of shifts.


Kelly Services provides employment to more than 750,000 employees annually, with skills including office services, accounting, engineering, information technology, law, science, marketing, light industrial, education, and health care. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer.


**Why Kelly** **** **?**



As a worker today, its up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find whats next is what were all about. We know whats going on in the evolving world of workjust ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.




**About Kelly** ****



At Kelly, were always thinking about whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, were a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.


Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Posted: 2020-01-10 Expires: 2020-02-10

Before you go...

Our free job seeker tools include alerts for new jobs, saving your favorites, optimized job matching, and more! Just enter your email below.

Share this job:

Print Production Associate - SW Portland

Kelly Services
Portland, OR 97240

Join us to start saving your Favorite Jobs!

Sign In Create Account
Powered ByCareerCast