CenterWatch

Keep the discussion going--join our JobWatch Group on LinkedIn!

Sign In
 [New User? Sign Up]
Mobile Version

Production Workers

Kelly Services


Location:
Imlay City, MI
Date:
04/18/2018
2018-04-182018-05-17
Job Code:
US3329LA_24793392
Categories:
  • Legal
Kelly Services
  •  
  • Save Ad
  • Email Friend
  • Print
  • Research Salary

Job Details

Job Title Production Workers

Jobid US3329LA_24793392

Location: Imlay City, MI, 48444, USA

Description **Job Description**

Imlay City - 1st Shift

$10/hr -after 6 months $12/hr

Shift Hours: 7:00AM to 3:30PM

When Scheduled for 10 hour days: 6:00AM to 4:30PM

1. There is an opportunity to be hired. Everyone is on a 6 month review period and if you review well, you will be hired.

2. Health insurance is also available 6 months after hire. Company pays 70% and the employee picks up the other 30%

3. $2 raise once you are hired. After that you will be on a yearly raise based on performance.

1. Maintain a safe work environment by following safety guidelines

2. Able to read a ruler

3. Able to produce parts based on work orders

4. Ability to learn new procedures and equipment

5. Works well in a team orientated environment

**Requirements**

No Experience - No Problem: Will Train

**Highlights**

Weekly Pay

Overtime Available

Employee Perks and Discount

Group Rate Benefits

Online Books and Training FREE!

**Why Kelly** **®** **?**

At KellyServices ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to accessthe best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connectwith Kelly.

**AboutKelly Services** **®**


As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 peoplearound the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network oftalent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .

Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and iscommitted to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunityis The Law.



Powered ByLogo