JobWatch

12 days old

Team Lead / Warehouse Associate

Kelly Services
Carlisle, PA 17013
**Kelly is hiring a Bilingual (English / Nepali) Team Lead in Carlisle PA**



A Team Lead is instrumental in Kellys overall success with our local client. The team lead is a working lead that spends 80% of their time working as a Warehouse Associate and the other 20% supporting Kelly employees with day to day support, assisting with Kelly employee inquires and training on the job in Nepali for employees who are not able to communicate in English. A Team Lead supports our client/employees in translating any questions or concerns.



**Pay rate:** $20 per hour



**Work Hours:** Work 4-10-hour shifts (Work Wednesday to Saturday or Sunday to Wednesday)



**Main Job Responsibilities:**



80% of your day will be supporting the following functions:




+ Picking and Packing Electronics

+ Shipping and Receiving product

+ Line Processing / Inspection of Product

+ Price Labeling

+ Inventory Control / Use of Systems and RF Scanner



20% of your day you will be supporting the following Functions:




+ The Team lead will be responsible to creating a great experience for our new employees during their 1st week of training.

+ Daily attendance tracking

+ Assist with training sessions in Nepali/English

+ Daily communication with employees

+ Coach and counsel new employees in Nepali/English

+ Strong communication skills with leaders/supervisors and employees



**Job Requirements:**




+ Warehouse team lead / supervisor experience preferred

+ High School Diploma / GED

+ Bilingual (English / Nepali)

+ Strong communication skills

+ Proficient computer skills

+ Ability to work / Stand / Bend / Lift for 10-hour shifts



If you are interested in this position, please apply directly to the job posting with an updated resume.




**Why Kelly** **** **?**



As a worker today, its up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find whats next is what were all about. We know whats going on in the evolving world of workjust ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.




**About Kelly** ****



At **Kelly** , were always thinking about whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, were a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.


Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.

\#KellyGTS
Posted: 2020-09-07 Expires: 2020-10-08

Before you go...

Our free job seeker tools include alerts for new jobs, saving your favorites, optimized job matching, and more! Just enter your email below.

Share this job:

Team Lead / Warehouse Associate

Kelly Services
Carlisle, PA 17013

Join us to start saving your Favorite Jobs!

Sign In Create Account
Powered ByCareerCast